Post Detail
GeL
Lv.11

September Recap

I started September with basically a zero bankroll, playing only with the free TCoins I was able to collect. Over the month, I slowly built that up to around $600+. What made the month interesting was that I wasn't able to play as much as I wanted. I realized that my environment affects my game a lot. When the place is uncomfortable or people keep bothering me, it's harder for me to stay focused.

One of the biggest things I learned was the value of patience, especially at the final table. In one tournament, I reached the final table around 8th place while most of the other players were playing aggressively. Instead of trying to fight every hand, I stayed patient and picked my spots. That approach helped me move all the way up to 2nd place, turning that run into a $300+ win.

Looking at my 30-day results, I played 42 MTTs, cashed in 10 and reached the final table 5 times. I didn't win a tournament yet, but reaching the final table in half of my cashes showed me that my game can compete when I stay disciplined and focused.

For October, I want to become a little more aggressive in the right situations, especially when I'm playing against a weaker or shorter stack. I want to get better at finding spots to accumulate chips instead of simply waiting for premium hands. I also want to use the button and position more effectively and understand when I can put more pressure on the table.

My bigger goal is to get my first $1,000+ tournament win, or ideally win a ticket or entry into a major series such as Triton or another major event. I'm still building from free TCoins, so the goal isn't just to play bigger. It's to keep improving my decisions and gradually earn the opportunity to play on a bigger stage.

Latest Comments

bashiba
bashiba
2026-10-08 15:25:25

加油,再接再厉,希望你取得好成绩