Post Detail
LiteOne
Lv.9

🔥$3.3 Strike Rush Hunter — deep run, 10th place out of 39!

Another tough session in the $3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $150 GTD.

This time the field had 39 players, and I finished 10th. Along the way, I managed to score 3 knockouts and collect $2.25 in bounty rewards. 💥

The tournament had plenty of action, especially with the 10BB format, where every decision matters and one hand can completely change your position.

One of the key hands came with A♦9♠. I raised from the button, but on the board 10♠ 4♣ J♦ J♣ 8♥, my opponent's Q♥Q♣ was stronger. I ended up with a pair of jacks, while my opponent made two pair — jacks and queens — and I lost a significant part of my stack.

Not the result I was looking for, but another valuable tournament experience. The main thing is to keep playing, analyze the key spots and improve with every session.

📊 Result:
🏆 10th / 39 players
💰 $2.25 bounty
💀 3 KO
🔥 Strike Rush Hunter — 10BB

Every tournament is another step forward. The goal remains the same — more final tables and more victories! 🥇♠️

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-13 20:09:39

Wow grinding again and again, keep it up

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-13 20:07:40

สุอยอดมากครับ