Post Detail
aniblarchi777
Lv.10

1.1$ Tritone ONE Daily Freeroll 30.08 FINAL TABLE

Hello everyone! Today I participated in the Tritone ONE Daily Freeroll again and it was quite productive. I almost forgot about today's freeroll, so I joined 5 minutes before the end of the late registration. Posting after posting I managed to reach the late stage of the tournament, in which there were less than 50 people left. And the moment came when it was worth doubling, or even tripling the stack and this moment came! ;)

I got a push for utg1 7.5BB, utg2 pressed the call, and on utg3 I decided to push 28.3BB, got a call right behind me.

Continuation in the attached video :)

I'll tell you a secret, I managed to more than triple and start a real fight for prizes in the freeroll. In the end, I managed to get into the prize zone and even sit at the final table.

I crashed out in 8th place, but I'm not upset! After all, I got a good experience and great emotions from the game! Thank you for reading my post, good luck to everyone at the tables!

Latest Comments

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-01 00:10:37

厉害了,奖励多多,加油加油

星辰
星辰
2026-08-31 22:41:24

牛掰,好像不止一次赢下了吧?

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-08-31 20:59:42

太棒了,congratulations

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-08-31 20:32:46

เก่งมากครับยินดีด้วย

Greggy02
Greggy02
2026-08-31 19:06:15

Congratulations

Gold_03457
Gold_03457
2026-08-31 18:12:38

厉害厉害。 恭喜你得到不错的名次

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-08-31 13:40:29

Congratulations, so strong