Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

♠️ Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis Freeroll — Tough Run

Today I played the Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis Ticket Freeroll. The goal was to finish in the Top 14 and advance to the next stage.

Unfortunately, my run ended in 318th place. Not the result I was hoping for, but there were still some interesting hands and plenty to learn from.

One of the key hands came when I picked up A♠8♠ in the big blind. The action developed into a huge pot, and I got my chips in on the flop with top pair. The board was 9♣ A♦ J♦ 6♥ 3♠, and unfortunately my opponent's AJ had me beat with two pair. 💔

It was a tough spot, especially in a Hyper structure where stacks and blinds change so quickly. With only 10K starting chips, every big pot can have a huge impact on the tournament.

💡 Main takeaway: Freerolls with valuable tickets are all about finding the balance between patience and aggression. You can't wait forever for premium hands, but you also have to be careful about committing a large portion of your stack with marginal holdings.

This time I couldn't make the Top 14, but the experience is definitely useful. I'll review the key hands, learn from the mistakes and come back stronger for the next one.

318th place today. The ticket didn't come this time, but the grind continues. ♠️🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~