Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🎯 Another Deep Run, Another Tough Lesson

Played the Freeroll (Top 14 Advance) — Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis Ticket today. This time I finished 193nd out of 357.

The key hand was definitely the one in the screenshot. I had K♣10♣ in the small blind. I called preflop, then continued on the flop. On the turn, after the opponent bet, I decided to push all-in with my two pair.

Unfortunately, my opponent had 7♣6♣ and the river paired the board, giving them a full house. 😅

Looking back, this is a good reminder that in freerolls, aggressive plays can be very costly when the opponent's range contains strong two-pair and set combinations. I need to be more disciplined with medium-strength made hands, especially when the pot gets big.

No ticket this time, but every hand gives me something to learn. Back to the tables and try again! 🃏🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~