Today I played the $1.1 Daily 1000x — $1,000 GTD.
It was a Hyper tournament with a fast blind structure, so every decision mattered and the stacks could change very quickly. I managed to fight my way through the field, but eventually my run ended in 276th place.
One of the key hands came with 8♦6♣. I connected with the board 7♥ 6♥ 9♠ 8♥ 4♦ and ended up getting involved in a big pot. Unfortunately, my opponent had 9♣6♠, giving them the stronger two pair, and I lost a significant portion of my stack. 😔
This is exactly why Hyper tournaments can be so brutal — one hand can completely change your tournament situation.
No deep run this time, but every session gives me another opportunity to learn and improve. Time to reset and get ready for the next one! 💪♠️
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~