Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

1.1$ striker pko 30bb deep run 😁

Tournament name : 1.1$ striker pko 30bb 200$gtd

Date : 18-09-2026 13:50 ( utc+6)

Final ranking- 2nd

Total Ko - 8

Bounty reward - 11.33$

Game id : 5352914

Had pretty nice run. I messed up heads up final table. I was chip lead but other guy only kept going all and i was running dry. Later i called the jam with A7o. He had Q8s. A7o vs Q8s. I lost. He hit 8. Oh well. So i came 2nd if not i would get more money as i took all the bounties at FT and my bounty reward was much more than his 😁

Gg.

+5

Latest Comments

龙
龙
2026-09-20 00:11:59

很不错了获得第二名下次争取获得冠军

星辰
星辰
2026-09-19 22:20:59

牛掰啊,第二名爽吃的节奏

ReDVin7
ReDVin7
2026-09-19 22:10:17

Congrats on the deep run! 🔥 2nd place and 8 KOs is a great result. GG!

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-19 21:22:01

Wow, what a good run, congrats