Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

The battle for the iPhone continues.

Today I joined the battle for the iPhone again. I played two freerolls, but without any add-ons or re-entries. I probably won’t play them again today and will try again tomorrow.

I didn’t play very long in either one, and I didn’t take any screenshots because I forgot. Right now I’m playing Triton, so maybe something will work out here.

Overall, both freerolls were going pretty well, but I made some mistakes and eventually got eliminated.

Latest Comments

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-23 09:30:01

还是运气欠佳,下次加油加油

Chen Yifu
Chen Yifu
2026-09-23 08:40:54

加油加油一起晉級拿手機

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-23 07:07:59

而德撲最迷人的是犯錯也有機會贏

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-23 07:07:25

知道自己犯錯已經好過很多人,很多人只怪自己運氣差

GeL
GeL
2026-09-22 22:56:58

Better luck nextime brother

wiwi0306
wiwi0306
2026-09-22 22:23:18

Better luck tomorrow, you got this!

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-22 22:06:09

Sau đó đánh lên dễ vào hơn

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-22 22:05:58

5.5 đc tận 120k chip

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-22 22:05:41

Add là ngon

Tianty_Tim
Tianty_Tim
2026-09-22 21:57:04

加油,犯错是正常的,犯错才能让人进步