Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 $1.1 Daily Turbo — Almost at the Final Table!

Today I played the $1.1 Daily Turbo $150 GTD and finished 19th out of 185 players, earning $2.41. 💰

The tournament was going well, and I managed to make it deep into the field. Unfortunately, my run ended in a rather painful spot. 😅

With just 0.38 BB left, I had no choice but to go all-in with A♥5♥. My opponent called with J♣10♣.

The board came Q♠ 7♠ 4♥ J♣ 8♠, giving my opponent a pair of jacks, while my A-high wasn't enough. 💔

19th place out of 185 isn't a bad result, but of course, I wanted to go much deeper. That's poker — sometimes you survive the short stack battle, and sometimes the last few chips disappear very quickly. 😂

GG everyone! Back to the tables for the next one! ♠️🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~