Post Detail
Ki3l16
Lv.7

🔥 CLUTCH ALL-IN CALL — MASSIVE POT WIN!

Hope you enjoy my video😇🥰

🃏 Hand Analysis:

My Hand: K♦ J♦ (King-Jack of Diamonds) — Small Blind position

Blinds: 600/1200 (ante 150) | Tournament: Freeroll

Board: 10♣ 7♦ Q♥ 9♥ 2♣ — Completed a straight! K-Q-J-10-9 🎯

📖 How the hand played out:

- Pre-flop: I completed my Small Blind with K♦J♦. YnY30x raised to 2400 from UTG, Àmuorc called on the button. I had a strong premium hand in position, so I called to see a flop.

- Flop: 10♣ 7♦ Q♥ — gave me an open-ended straight draw (need 8 or 9 for the straight). I checked, then moved ALL-IN for 18.32K — representing top pair and putting maximum pressure! 💪

- Turn: 9♥ — 🔥 HIT THE STRAIGHT! K-Q-J-10-9 — the nuts! Àmuorc went all-in for 43.13K, YnY30x called their all-in. I had the straight — there was no folding here!

- River: 2♣ — blank, no help for opponents. Showdown time!

- Result: My straight beat two-pair (Àmuorc Q-7) and one pair (YnY30x K-10). I won the main pot of 68.16K — a massive 47.29K chip boost! 🚀

🧠 Key Decisions:

- ✅ Called pre-flop with K-J suited — strong hand, good pot odds

- ✅ All-in on the flop with open-ended straight draw — aggressive play, applied pressure

- ✅ Called the all-in on turn — I hit the straight, had the nuts — zero hesitation! 🎯

- ✅ Read the board perfectly — my straight was the best possible hand

✨ Highlights

♠️ King-high straight (K-Q-J-10-9) • All-in pressure play • Called multi-way all-in with the nuts • Won 47.29K chips • Main pot 68.16K • Tournament-changing hand!

 

 

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~