Post Detail
ReDVin7
Lv.9

🔥 $2.2 Warm-Up Turbo Mystery Bounty — A Fight for Bounties!

Today I played the $2.2 Warm-Up Turbo Mystery Bounty with a $1,500 GTD prize pool. The format was fast and aggressive, with unlimited re-entries and Mystery Bounties adding even more excitement to every hand.

One interesting hand came against a raise from the MP. I was sitting on the button with AK and decided to continue. The board came 8♦ 3♣ 7♠ 8♣ 5♥. Unfortunately, my ace-high wasn’t enough against the opponent’s pocket nines, and I lost the pot.

The tournament reminded me once again how important it is to stay focused in turbo Mystery Bounty events. The blinds increase quickly, stacks become shallow, and every decision can have a big impact.

I didn’t get the result I wanted this time, but I enjoyed the game and gained some useful experience. There will be another tournament and another chance! 💪♠️

GG everyone and good luck at the tables! 🍀🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~