Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 $1.1 Striker PKO — Tough Finish

Today I played the $1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] — $200 GTD.

There were 178 players, and I finished 77th. I managed to knock out 4 players and collected $1 in bounty rewards. 💰

The most painful hand came near the end. I picked up Q♠Q♦ and got the money in with 36.06 BB against A♣10♣.

The flop came 10♠ 5♦ A♦, giving my opponent top pair. I was still hoping to improve, but the turn brought a 4♠ and the river a 4♥. My queens couldn't catch up, and that was the end of my tournament. 😔

It's always frustrating to bust with pocket queens, but that's part of the game. The important thing is to keep making the best decisions possible and not let one unlucky hand affect the next session.

178 → 77 | 4 KO | $1 Bounty

Not the result I wanted, but another tournament, another lesson. 🐢♠️

GG everyone and good luck at the tables! 🔥

Check out the highlights of my knockouts below. 👇🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~