Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Free Rewards - Apple Day1-E2

Today I jumped into late registration with 25 BB, but unfortunately, I couldn’t build up my stack. It’s quite difficult to make it to Day 2 with only the starting stack. I guess you probably need to make re-entries and take add-ons to have a better chance of reaching D2.

But I’ll keep trying with just one entry, without re-entries or add-ons, and see how it goes.

Latest Comments

愿得一人心
愿得一人心
2026-09-20 14:06:52

可以了 比赛本来波动正常

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-20 11:28:49

ขอให้รันดีครับ

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-20 08:47:19

@xzyyl Even a miracle might not save us here. 🤣🤣🤣

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-20 08:46:36

@AegonIV TH Yeah, we’ll keep trying. 💪

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-20 07:41:26

Late reg.在這賽事不容易累積籌碼

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-20 00:32:56

高手在民间太多了,不好打

田老师666
田老师666
2026-09-19 23:55:30

可惜了,下次再接再厉吧,兄弟

GeL
GeL
2026-09-19 23:06:37

Better luck next time brother

Tianty_Tim
Tianty_Tim
2026-09-19 22:28:31

真的好难玩!前期无限推推乐!

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-19 21:18:22

Ya, i just played first time today and just found that need miracle to go day 2 if we don't rebuy or add on 😂

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-19 19:33:26

Đúng là k đơn giản, tỉ lệ chọi cao vót

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-19 19:33:07

Nó phụ thuộc vào cả may mắn nữa

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-19 19:32:54

Vào đc day 2 rất khó

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-19 18:57:32

ลุยค้าบเข้าDay2ให้ได้