Post Detail
GeL
Lv.11

👑 Bounty Hunter to Chip Leader - Pocket Jacks Delivered!

One of the moments from this tournament.

A player 1st to act shoved all-in and I had already noticed he was playing very loose. The chip leader flat-called, which immediately made me think he was trying to isolate the bounty with a wide range.

Sitting last to act, I looked down at Pocket Jacks (JJ). I decided this was the perfect spot to re-shove all-in and put maximum pressure on the chip leader.

He made the call... and JJ held up! :))

I won a huge pot, collected the bounty, and became the new chip leader at the table.

🧠 Key Thought Process:

- Identified the first player's loose all-in range.

- Recognized the chip leader's bounty-hunting flat call.

- Used my position and a strong hand to maximize value with a re-shove.

Sometimes tournament poker is about reading the situation, not just the cards. This was a momentum-changing hand that helped me take control of the table. :))

Latest Comments

GeL
GeL
2026-09-13 22:59:44

@xzyyl Haha. Thanks bro! See you at the tournaments. :))

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-13 20:12:25

Wow bro, so good to win such a big pot with JJ, well done