Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Triton ONE Final Table — 12/09

Hi everyone!

Today I played the Triton ONE freeroll once again.

I only used one bullet. The beginning wasn’t easy, but at one point I managed to build a decent stack, and by the end of late registration, I was somewhere around the middle of the field.

The game was pretty intense. Sometimes I was losing chips, sometimes I was winning them back. Closer to the ITM, I managed to build a really nice stack and was even 1st out of 22 players at one point. But when we got closer to 14 players left, I lost about half of my stack.

I entered the final table with 9 players left, around 5th in chips.

The game remained intense, and eventually I made it to heads-up against another player. I was down about 1 to 4 in chips, but today luck was on my side, and I managed to beat him and win the tournament! 🏆

Thanks for the interesting game! It definitely wasn’t easy. 😅

I’m planning to use the $32 ticket I won tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and I’ll try to win another ticket. We’ll see how it goes!

Freeroll (Top 14 Advance) - Triton ONE x QQPK Genesis Ticket.

12/09/26 13:30 (UTC +3)

ID:5532197

+1

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-13 20:13:13

Wow, so strong of you, congratulations 👏👏👏

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-09-13 16:02:54

wow~~~这也太厉害了!!!