Played this Turbo tournament with a 10K starting stack. The fast structure made every decision important, but I managed to survive til 95th. I should play better nextime. :))
Latest Comments
GeL
2026-09-25 21:27:45
@AegonIV TH Thanks aego! Howdy? Just keep making the right decision and you will in a brtter spot
GeL
2026-09-25 21:26:59
@Ikoone Yes sir. I hope you can win also
Ikoone
2026-09-21 14:38:29
Good luck, my friend! I hope someone from the community makes it through, wins the tournament, and takes home the awesome prize.
AegonIV TH
2026-09-21 04:34:47
ผมยังไม่เคยผ่านเข้า Day2
Tianty_Tim
2026-09-20 23:56:50
加油加油,感觉就快要成功了
wiwi0306
2026-09-20 22:45:16
Congrats on making it deep! Next time will be better!
Latest Comments
@AegonIV TH Thanks aego! Howdy? Just keep making the right decision and you will in a brtter spot
@Ikoone Yes sir. I hope you can win also
Good luck, my friend! I hope someone from the community makes it through, wins the tournament, and takes home the awesome prize.
ผมยังไม่เคยผ่านเข้า Day2
加油加油,感觉就快要成功了
Congrats on making it deep! Next time will be better!