可恶啊我拿a的时候翻牌都没a
拿手里对都被ax超车
真的好痛
大家对手里对都怎么处理的呢?
没人说一定要这样啊😂😂,确实有些人会这样玩寻求波动翻倍,不过我觉得小对子很容易被盖帽,或者被叠掉,我试过推了很多次都是死的结局多,所以就不推了,可以便宜看牌求set开是最好🎰🎰🎰
Nextime you will win a lot
@Ikoone Thank you bro
@惯你一生💕 感謝大神的鼓勵
@Kexinbika666 真的假的我看蠻多人連22都推
@xzyyl 但是不是低於多少bb就得推任何對子
@Tianty_Tim 是不是有分籌碼量適合推到什麼樣的手裡對
@GeL Thank you bro
@asvista Ok Thanks bro
@小fish成长记 真的就是得接受波動嗎?
I forget about it and keep playing. There will be many more games, and there's nothing you can do about it.
正常,运气欠佳了点点!说不定下次又不太一样
เรื่องปกติครับฮ่าๆ
原则上来说,小队子就别推了,稳着打,qq+可以激进下
Respect the game.
แย่เลยครับแบบนี้
Lol...so frustrating
这是真的很无语的感觉😂😂,不过没办法,会接的多数是Ax还有超对了,如果要寻求翻倍只能放手一搏了,可是如果筹码还深或者不想用命来博是可以盖的。昨天我社群赛盖了不少TT,99 😂😂
Also one thing that helped me was separating premium pairs from small and medium pairs. With smaller pocket pairs, I'm often looking to hit a set rather than build a huge pot with just one pair. That adjustment saved me a lot of chips. ^_^ :))
遇到这种情况只能调适自己
Latest Comments
没人说一定要这样啊😂😂,确实有些人会这样玩寻求波动翻倍,不过我觉得小对子很容易被盖帽,或者被叠掉,我试过推了很多次都是死的结局多,所以就不推了,可以便宜看牌求set开是最好🎰🎰🎰
Nextime you will win a lot
@Ikoone Thank you bro
@惯你一生💕 感謝大神的鼓勵
@Kexinbika666 真的假的我看蠻多人連22都推
@xzyyl 但是不是低於多少bb就得推任何對子
@Tianty_Tim 是不是有分籌碼量適合推到什麼樣的手裡對
@GeL Thank you bro
@asvista Ok Thanks bro
@小fish成长记 真的就是得接受波動嗎?
I forget about it and keep playing. There will be many more games, and there's nothing you can do about it.
正常,运气欠佳了点点!说不定下次又不太一样
เรื่องปกติครับฮ่าๆ
原则上来说,小队子就别推了,稳着打,qq+可以激进下
Respect the game.
แย่เลยครับแบบนี้
Lol...so frustrating
这是真的很无语的感觉😂😂,不过没办法,会接的多数是Ax还有超对了,如果要寻求翻倍只能放手一搏了,可是如果筹码还深或者不想用命来博是可以盖的。昨天我社群赛盖了不少TT,99 😂😂
Also one thing that helped me was separating premium pairs from small and medium pairs. With smaller pocket pairs, I'm often looking to hit a set rather than build a huge pot with just one pair. That adjustment saved me a lot of chips. ^_^ :))
遇到这种情况只能调适自己