It's a question based on many variables... stack size, who is the 4better? A tight player or maniac? Do you have any sort of dynamic with this opponent to make them 4b light? It's a game of many nuances.
星辰
2026-05-08 17:56:21
确实是一手尴尬的大手对,qq上面就aakkak,jj上面就aakkqqakaq了
ColdFer
2026-05-08 17:34:18
op pair with weak kicker should often check-raise or check-call.
清欢
2026-05-08 17:09:47
New players should play tight. Avoid marginal hands.
Rachel
2026-05-08 16:31:02
看人品的,人品好22都是強牌, 我拿JJ只衹要有人接,我10次死8次
Verdent
2026-05-08 15:59:33
I think most problems with JJ start when players overestimate its strength against a tight 4-bet range
Latest Comments
必须allin,就是干
推他!问就是推,不服就是干!
所以很多人都用all来解决这个问题
I think we can fold JJ vs 4-bet opponent
Hello everyone
位置不好的时候确实难玩
看位置和玩家类型,原则4b就要弃了
我要是短码就推了。。。。
这评论区这几天这么多牛头不对马嘴的评论,而且还有复制粘贴的,是又来了一大波水军吗?
确实是一手尴尬的大手对
It's a question based on many variables... stack size, who is the 4better? A tight player or maniac? Do you have any sort of dynamic with this opponent to make them 4b light? It's a game of many nuances.
确实是一手尴尬的大手对,qq上面就aakkak,jj上面就aakkqqakaq了
op pair with weak kicker should often check-raise or check-call.
New players should play tight. Avoid marginal hands.
看人品的,人品好22都是強牌, 我拿JJ只衹要有人接,我10次死8次
I think most problems with JJ start when players overestimate its strength against a tight 4-bet range
位置就是金钱,越靠后越好打。
强无敌!哈哈哈哈哈哈哈😭💯
作为萌新我还在慢慢适应,但已经爱上这里啦🥰