还是一样免费赛各种疯子乱玩,还好有牌可以抵抗,一开始收割不少。不过到了后面没牌,各种疯子已经变成chip leader,到最后AK还是被KT歪了,没办法,越疯越乱的通常都是越好中,QQ发牌系统是对疯子友好的吗?哈哈
I know that feeling! Sometimes it seems like QQPK rewards the wild plays, but that's just poker variance. Wishing you a big run next time! :))
Hút rùi lại nhả. Cuộc sống cũng Như những ván bài mà bạn
哈哈哈哈 偷鸡偷到钢板上了
I know that feeling! Freerolls can be so unpredictable, but staying patient usually pays off in the long run. 😄
@Gold_03457 但是我像他们这样玩就死了,没他们这么强运😂
风水轮流转,下次说不定就赢了
Hard luck player
哈哈哈,这个很正常今晚继续吧,牌来一阵风
感觉是这样,越敢跟越会赢
@小fish成长记 要问看QQ PK,我自己都不相信自己😂
@Tianty_Tim Omg, 我变大弘了吗?😂😂😂
就是喜欢看你文章,看完后心情舒畅许多
没事,下次会赢回来的!我相信你Xz
Well, the more fans there are, the more victories there will be over the distance, but there will be no way to avoid relocations.
Latest Comments
I know that feeling! Sometimes it seems like QQPK rewards the wild plays, but that's just poker variance. Wishing you a big run next time! :))
Hút rùi lại nhả. Cuộc sống cũng Như những ván bài mà bạn
哈哈哈哈 偷鸡偷到钢板上了
I know that feeling! Freerolls can be so unpredictable, but staying patient usually pays off in the long run. 😄
@Gold_03457 但是我像他们这样玩就死了,没他们这么强运😂
风水轮流转,下次说不定就赢了
Hard luck player
哈哈哈,这个很正常今晚继续吧,牌来一阵风
感觉是这样,越敢跟越会赢
@小fish成长记 要问看QQ PK,我自己都不相信自己😂
@Tianty_Tim Omg, 我变大弘了吗?😂😂😂
就是喜欢看你文章,看完后心情舒畅许多
没事,下次会赢回来的!我相信你Xz
Well, the more fans there are, the more victories there will be over the distance, but there will be no way to avoid relocations.