Post Detail
LiteOne
Lv.9

♠️ Freeroll Journey — Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis

Today I played the Freeroll (Top 14 Advance) — Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis Ticket.

The tournament had 431 players, and my run ended in 147th place. Not the result I was hoping for, but there were still some interesting spots and useful experience along the way.

One of the key hands came from the SB with A♠10♦. I got involved against the BB, and the board ran 6♦ Q♦ 9♥ 8♣ 8♠ K♣. My opponent held Q♠5♣ and made two pair, while my ace-high wasn't enough. I lost 11.13 BB in the hand.

In these freerolls, every pot can have a big impact on the stack, especially as the blinds increase. Looking back, this is exactly the kind of hand I want to analyze more carefully and learn from.

148/432 — the journey ends here, but the next tournament is already ahead. 💪♠️
Back to the tables and ready to improve! 🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~