Post Detail
Verdent
Lv.9

🏆 $1.1 Strike Rush Hunter 7 — Deep Run to 3rd Place

Today I played the $1.1 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $50 GTD in the 7-handed Turbo format. The tournament was very dynamic — short stacks and rapidly increasing blinds constantly forced me to make difficult decisions. 🔥

I managed to make a deep run and reach 3rd place. 🥉

Unfortunately, in the final key hand, I had AQ, while my opponent had J9. Despite having a strong starting hand, I lost the hand and was eliminated from the tournament in 3rd place. These are the moments that stay with you, especially when you're so close to the win.

Overall, I'm happy with my game and the result. In a 10BB Turbo format, it's very important to choose the right spots for aggression, pay attention to stack sizes, and take every opportunity to build your stack.

💡 Main takeaway: even with a strong hand, you can't control the outcome of a single hand. The most important thing is to make the right decisions over the long run and stay focused until the very end.

🥉 3rd place is a good result, but of course, I always want more!
Time to move forward and keep fighting for that first-place finish. 💪🔥

Latest Comments

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-11 09:21:24

这么厉害呢?恭喜恭喜,下次冲刺第一

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 09:04:06

Wow congratulations 🎉

Chen Yifu
Chen Yifu
2026-09-11 08:34:06

加油下次就會奪冠了!!

seven
seven
2026-09-11 01:47:18

很不错下次再接再厉争取获得冠军

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-10 23:19:20

ลุยครับขอให้รันดีๆ

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-09-10 23:00:30

好刺激好紧张!加油~~~~~~

星辰
星辰
2026-09-10 21:14:35

这种短码就要不断跑马,拼范围再拼击中

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-10 20:32:16

Chơi mà tù quá bị bay chip bào mòn dần

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-10 20:31:55

10bb thì phải mở rộng range

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-09-10 18:40:49

You did it welll