Post Detail
SerendipityM99
Lv.11

兑换 Tcoin 积分

我的 ID 5230269 在 6 月兑换 Tcoin 时遇到了一些问题,尽管我已经满足了主办方的所有要求:我有积分、也登记了要兑换积分,并且连续参加了 30 天的 MTT。我的账号是 10 级,而且已经连续签到超过 100 天。这些都说明我并不是在刷号,也不是使用假账号来谋取个人利益。当我联系官方客服时,由于消息量太大,他们处理得比较犹豫,虽然最后还是有帮我处理,但我还是等了很久。我希望你们可以帮我解决这个问题。

另外,我也有一个建议:为什么不启用自动审核,并设置相应条件呢?让系统自动化处理。可以开放兑换,像社区赛那样把积分兑换成代码,输入到 Ecode 后直接变成 T$。同时也请设置一些防止滥用的条件,例如:必须参与比赛、每月签到和留言达到 20/30 天、不能有重复 IP 地址等等。这样会让整个流程更加公平、更加自动化,也能避免因为报名人数太多而漏掉申请的情况。我想把这个建议提供给管理员。谢谢。

Latest Comments

Tianty_Tim
Tianty_Tim
2026-06-05 08:47:21

兄台不要着急,流程处理需要时间的。

Kuroro224
Kuroro224
2026-06-04 23:34:21

คนหน้าจะแลกเยอะครับ

PokerPlayerTH
PokerPlayerTH
2026-06-04 23:30:21

ตอนนี้ได้ละครับผม

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-06-04 20:49:24

@Thegame7794 Lol what a joke...

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-06-04 20:37:28

Facing same issue...

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-06-04 20:36:10

@QQPK - Admin I guess I too belong to this hub and you will looking at my case as same as others....hope so

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-06-04 20:24:36

@QQPK - Admin Kindly do the needful......plzz pay attention

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-06-04 20:21:14

@QQPK - Admin I am also facing the same issue....still mine is not approved and has not been credited in my wallet...so plzz do the needful I have already raise this issue...still my post is not been posted ....

QQPK - Admin
QQPK - Admin
2026-06-04 18:56:24

Hello there, we apologize for the late response, your T-coin exchange application has been approved and credited to your wallet already. Thank you for your suggestions towards the system, we truly appreciate it and will take it into account. Once again, thank you for your understanding and support towards QQPKHub!