Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

Highlights of 3.3$ strike rush hunter tourney

Tournament name - 3.3$ strike rush hunter 7 100$gtd

This particular hand was most crucial hand of entire tourney for me. If i lost i would be busted out.

I called the jam with QJs. I felt atleast two of them have A and both my Qand J are alive. I took a gamble here and was aware if won i will be chip leader. Pretty much was. Won 5 way pot with it. Giving me bounties as well as stack to dominate later

And i came 2nd in this tourney

My hand 9.6BB - Q🔷J🔷

2nd player Big stack 21bb - A 🔷K🔷

Shortest stack only 0.5bb by default all in - 72o

4th player 10bb - K♠️T♥️

5th player 17.3bb - A♠️5♥️

Board - J♣️J♥️3🔷3♠️A♣️

I made FULLHOUSE !!

Latest Comments

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-11 15:54:01

Congratulations! That’s an awesome result. Finishing 2nd in these tournaments is something special. You need a lot of luck and patience to make it that far 😅