Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

$1.1 Bounty Hunter $300 GTD 🔥

Today I played the $1.1 Bounty Hunter $300 GTD in Hyper format. With the fast pace of the tournament, decisions have to be made quickly, and every hand can have a big impact on the result.

My final result was 148th place. 🏆

There was one interesting hand where I had 10♥10♠. The board ran out A♥ 9♥ 2♠ 7♠ 5♣. I lost the hand to an opponent holding J♠J♣ and lost 17.09 BB.

Of course, losing with a strong pocket pair is always frustrating. But that’s poker — not every strong starting hand will win. The important thing is to stay focused, analyze your decisions, and keep moving forward. 💪

The tournament didn’t end the way I wanted, but I gained another valuable experience at the tables.

Keep playing, keep learning, and keep fighting for better results! 🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~