Post Detail
LiteOne
Lv.9

🔥 Final Table in the $2.2 Strike Rush Hunter!

Today was a really nice run in the $2.2 Strike Rush Hunter 7? $80 GTD. I managed to reach the Final Table and finished 5th out of 33 players. 🏆

The result was $5.06 in rewards, including $3.50 in Hunter Bounty, with 6 knockouts along the way. 💰

A couple of hands really stood out:

♠️ A♠10♦ — a big double-up

One of my favorite hands came with A10. The board ran Q♥ 2♠ 7♠ 8♠ Q♠, giving me the nut flush on the river. I was happy to get the chips in and take down a pot of almost 19 BB.

The key here was having the A♠, which is extremely valuable on a four-spade board. A good example of why the nut-flush blocker can make a huge difference.

💥 88 vs A9 — the painful one

Later, with 88, I found myself in a tough spot against A♠9♠. The board came 10♠ K♠ K♦ A♣ 4♠, and my opponent completed a flush on the river.

I lost around 9 BB in the hand. With the tournament moving quickly and stacks getting shorter, every pot becomes extremely important. This one definitely hurt, especially at the Final Table.

Overall, I really enjoyed this tournament. 6 knockouts, a Final Table and a 5th-place finish — definitely something to build on. 💪

The biggest takeaway for me: in these fast Hunter formats, aggression is important, but reading the board and controlling the pot at the right moments is just as important.

5th/33 today. Next goal: go one step further. ♠️🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~