Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

Top 2 in Strike Rush Hunter $2.2

$2.2 Strike Rush Hunter 2026.09.15 01:07 (UTC+3) After a not-so-great tournament, I somehow ended up playing another Strike Rush Hunter, this time for $2.2. The beginning was absolutely terrible — at one point, almost right at the start of the tournament, I was down to just 0.5 BB. Luckily, I managed to rebuild my stack.
Unfortunately, I only have hands from the final table, because I didn’t expect to make it there and didn’t take any screenshots earlier. In this tournament, pocket pairs really did the job for me, and I managed to win pretty much every spot where I had a chance. :)
One important hand was 106o, where I shoved from the SB and the BB eventually called. We were the two shortest stacks at the table. After that hand, I became the chip leader, although the gap wasn’t very big.
A few hands later, we were already in the money, and then at one point two players busted at the same time, so we went straight into heads-up. Unfortunately, I couldn’t outplay my opponent, so I finished in 2nd place.
Still, a very good result! :)

+2

Latest Comments

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-15 21:06:49

That’s a great performance in such a tournament. You need a lot of luck in these tournaments. Congratulations on the Top 2!

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-09-15 17:48:05

Congrats with top-2 bro ;)

龙
龙
2026-09-15 12:13:33

很厉害我打了很久基本没怎么进过ft