Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Triton ONE, top 14.

Today, I didn’t need to make any extra entries. One bullet was enough to make the money and win a $5.50 ticket.

Overall, the tournament went very well for me. I won a lot of hands, built up a very nice stack, and stayed in the top 14 for most of the tournament.

Then, at one point, a player raised to 3 BB. I shoved with AK, and he called with A8 for around 40 BB. Unfortunately, I lost the hand when an 8 came on the board. That moment ended my hopes of finishing in 1st place.

Still, I’m very happy that I managed to make the money. Tomorrow, I’ll try to play the $5.50 ticket and fight for a $32 ticket.

Good luck to everyone!

Freeroll (Top 14 Advance)

12th place.

26/09/26

Time: 13:30 (UTC+3)

ID:5532197

+2

Latest Comments

鑫記娱乐
鑫記娱乐
2026-09-27 22:59:04

继续加油,下一场好运。

星辰
星辰
2026-09-27 21:16:13

牛掰,免费赛的12/400的含金量十足。

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-27 18:59:07

Wow congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Chen Yifu
Chen Yifu
2026-09-27 10:47:29

恭喜恭喜!還是太強了!!