Today I played the $1.1 Bounty Hunter — $300 GTD on QQPK.
There were 313 players in the tournament, and I managed to make it all the way to 49th place. 💪🔥
Unfortunately, I couldn't get any knockouts this time, so the bounty reward was $0. 😅 But reaching the Top 50 out of 313 players is still a decent result.
I tried to stay patient, pick my spots carefully, and avoid unnecessary risks. In bounty tournaments, it's easy to get carried away chasing knockouts, so sometimes survival and making the right decisions are more important.
313 players → 49th place | 0 KO | $0 Bounty
Not the final table I was hoping for, but another tournament and another experience. The grind continues! 🐢♠️🔥
GG everyone and good luck at the tables! 🍀
Check out the highlights from the tournament and some bad beats below!♠️🔥
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~