Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 $2.20 Summer Turbo Bounty Hunter $600 GTD — sharing

Today I played the $2.20 Summer Turbo Bounty Hunter tournament. It was a very dynamic tournament: the hyper-turbo structure leaves almost no time to settle in, so you have to make quick decisions and constantly consider stack sizes, position, and bounty value.

During the tournament, I managed to win several good pots. One of the most memorable hands was a spot where I made a strong hand on the river and won a +54.46 BB pot. Big pots like this can make a huge difference and help you build a playable stack.

But the key hand of the tournament came later. I went all-in with AQ against QQ. It wasn't an easy decision, but in a turbo bounty tournament you sometimes have to take risks for the chance to double up and continue fighting for higher places and bigger bounties. Unfortunately, this time I couldn't win the flip — and my tournament ended in 113th place out of 283 players.

💰 I also managed to collect $2 in bounties for knocking out 4 players.

What I’m taking away from this tournament:

— In hyper-turbo tournaments, discipline and fast decision-making are extremely important.
— You can't wait too long for premium hands — the structure forces you to play more actively.
— Bounties significantly change the strategy and require you to consider not only the strength of your hand, but also the value of a potential knockout.
— Even after a disappointing exit, it's important to review the key hands rather than simply blaming the result on bad luck.

Overall, I really enjoyed the tournament. There was plenty of action, some big pots, and a lot of valuable experience in the Bounty Hunter format.

The main goal is to keep playing, analyze my mistakes, and keep improving. 💪

See you at the tables! ♠️🔥

Latest Comments

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-08-21 15:30:02

Không sợ nó có bài à

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-08-21 15:29:52

Quả QJ ăn đuợc cũng hya

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-21 14:03:01

Nice hand, make it more better

中野宣威go
中野宣威go
2026-08-21 11:10:09

very good so nice