Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

😭 So Close to the Ticket…

Today I played the Freeroll (Top 14 Advance) — Triton ONE × QQPK Genesis Ticket on QQPK.

There were 549 players, and unfortunately my run ended in 296th place. Definitely not the result I was hoping for, especially with a Top 14 ticket on the line. 🎟️

The key hand was A♥K♣ against 4♠4♣. We got the money in, but the board ran out 10♣ 2♠ 7♦ 9♦ 8♣, and my AK couldn't improve. I lost a big chunk of my stack — 33.33 BB. 💔

That’s poker. Sometimes you make the right decision and the cards simply don't cooperate. The most important thing is not to let one hand affect the next tournament.

Today: 549 → 296.
The ticket didn't come this time, but the grind continues! 💪♠️

🐢 Stay patient, keep learning, and wait for the next opportunity.

GG everyone! 🔥

Latest Comments

宠你一辈子
宠你一辈子
2026-08-31 22:42:36

不要灰心,继续加油,说不定下个第一名就是你

Slavkaa77
Slavkaa77
2026-08-31 13:59:13

@K68 How could you ever fold AK when they’re open-shoving 44, 88, 99, and AJ right into you?

K68
K68
2026-08-31 06:57:43

该fold的时候千万别上头