Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

The PKO was almost a successful run. 😅

I jumped into the last tournament of the day at the very last minute, you could say. And as a result, it turned out to be a successful one. Not exactly the result I wanted, but I made the ITM, and that’s already good. 😅

I managed to build my stack up from 30 BB, but unfortunately, it immediately dropped to 15 BB after late registration ended. I expected more, but I made quite a few mistakes. I’ll work on them, learn from them, and draw my conclusions.

So that’s how this tournament turned out. I also managed to knock out 5 players, which is nice.

I’m happy with the result. We keep playing!

$1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] $100 GTD

12/09/26 time: 19:20 (UTC+3)

Final result 6/108

+3

Latest Comments

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-09-13 23:42:49

Nice hand you play it

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-13 20:07:14

ลุยต่อไปครับผม

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-13 16:27:28

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉