Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

2.2$ strike rush hunter 7 (10bb) deep run review

tournament name : 2.2$ strike rush hunter

Date: 09-09-2026 21:37 (utc+6)

I had hot run in this tourney. All in flips holding instead of getting beat. I had good read and one or two time luck as well. From start till late reg end i was first. Overall took 6 bounties and came first !!

Biggest advantage for me was to win stack at early stage. Which helped alot while other had 10bb -16bb i had 60bb so it was nice and comfortable. Playing tight was key. I only went all in if i was sure i am ahead or its a flip with advantage to me.

Most crucial hand was first very hand. I took flip with A4o vs pocket 2 of opponents. Luckily i won with 4 card straight. It was gamble but paid off and same with second bounty as well. Took all in flip with A5o vs KQs 🫣. Won that too

Total bounty : 13.14$

Itm : 13.38$

+4

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 09:19:04

Wow congratulations, what a good run, not matter how you run, you win at the end, superb luck

Gold_03457
Gold_03457
2026-09-10 22:52:41

这个奖金也翻了成本几倍。 恭喜你