Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 $1.1 Summer Turbo $350 GTD

Today I played the $1.1 Summer Turbo $350 GTD in the Hyper NLHE format. The tournament was very dynamic — with this kind of structure, you have to stay involved, make quick decisions, and constantly keep an eye on your opponents’ stack sizes.

I really enjoyed the opportunity to test myself in situations where you can’t afford to wait too long for a strong hand. In this format, position, choosing the right moment to attack, and adapting to the playing styles of your opponents are especially important.

In one of the interesting hands, I had A♠10♥. The board ran out 8♣ 2♦ 6♦ A♦ 9♥. I hit top pair, but my opponent completed a flush with K♦J♦. In the end, I had to give up 12.56 BB.

Hands like this are especially valuable to analyze. Even when a decision seems obvious in the heat of the moment, reviewing it after the tournament can reveal details that help make better decisions next time. ♠️

Latest Comments

Greggy02
Greggy02
2026-08-23 23:28:54

Godluck to you

wiwi0306
wiwi0306
2026-08-23 22:55:32

So good game

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-08-23 22:19:30

Nice hand and well-played!

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-23 16:57:06

Nice hand bro

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-08-23 00:38:56

สุดจัดครับคนนี้