Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

♠️ $1.1 Summer Turbo $350 GTD

Today I played the $1.1 Summer Turbo $350 GTD. With a Hyper structure, 8,000 starting chips and fast-blind levels, the tournament was intense from the very first hands.

I finished in 215th place. Not the result I was hoping for, but there were still some interesting hands and useful lessons to take away.

One hand in particular summed up the tournament for me:

🔹 AA vs Q9 — I picked up pocket aces and opened from UTG. The flop came J♥ 10♣ 10♥, and I continued betting. On the turn, the K♠ appeared, creating even more possibilities for my opponent. I bet again, and after they raised, I called. The river brought an 8♣, completing my opponent's straight with Q9. I had AA, but unfortunately there was no way to avoid losing a huge pot.

That's one of the frustrating things about Turbo tournaments — you can make a strong hand and still find yourself in a very difficult spot because the board develops so quickly.

💡 Main takeaway: In fast structures, it's not enough to look only at the strength of your own hand. You have to constantly evaluate the board, possible draws and the opponent's range, especially when the pot becomes large.

Another tournament, another experience. I'll keep reviewing the key hands, working on my decisions and looking for the next deep run. 🔥♠️

215th place — onto the next one! 💪

Latest Comments

Gold_03457
Gold_03457
2026-08-21 17:51:26

下一场会更好。 加油加油加油

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-21 14:04:01

Make it better