Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Final table with no action.

And that’s it — I played my last tournament of the day on QQPK. I made the final table and finished 6th out of 200 players. Three hours of play flew by like 30 minutes 😆.

The tournament went pretty well for me overall. I was getting decent hands and managed to build a good stack, but after late registration closed, things suddenly slowed down for me. There weren’t any particularly interesting hands, but I managed to maintain a decent stack and eventually made the final table.

Once I got there, I basically just waited for a good hand. Then QK came, and I decided to go all-in. You can see the result yourselves in the screenshot 😂.

When the queen came on the river, I was happy for a moment… and then I realized my opponent had a flush 🤣🤣

$1.1 Daily Turbo $200 GTD 03/09/26 18:15 ( UTC +3)

Latest Comments

dxsuit27
dxsuit27
2026-09-05 09:55:18

太牛了啊,,,,,,,,,

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-04 23:47:50

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-04 23:46:54

ยินดีด้วยครับ

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-04 21:52:33

@星辰 Hahaha, yeah, I am. I’m trying my best.

星辰
星辰
2026-09-04 21:31:44

已经很牛掰了哈哈哈,做好自己能做的

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-04 16:11:30

@dxsuit27 Thank you!

dxsuit27
dxsuit27
2026-09-04 15:46:19

太厉害了吧,,,,,,'

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-04 13:58:31

@Kexinbika666 Thank you, my friend!

Kexinbika666
Kexinbika666
2026-09-04 13:56:35

很厉害,差点前三了。。。加油💪