Post Detail
DorianGray
Lv.7

🔥 A solid run in the $1.1 Daily Turbo

Today I played the $1.1 Daily Turbo $150 GTD managed to finish 19th out of 160 players, earning $2.36. Not the deepest run, but still a solid result and a good experience. 💪♠️

One of the key hands came with A♣J♣. The board ran 8♥ 7♦ J♥ 9♣ K♠, giving me a pair of Jacks. My opponent had 10♥8♠ and completed a straight on the river, so unfortunately I lost the pot. 😔

This hand was a good reminder that even when you connect strongly with the board, you always have to consider the possible draws and how the board develops.

The tournament itself was fast-paced, and the increasing blinds forced me to make decisions quickly and choose my spots carefully.

19th place out of 160 — $2.36. Not the result I wanted, but another tournament, another lesson. Next time, I’ll try to go even deeper! 🔥♠️

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~