Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

One day gives, the next takes away)

$3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 2026.09.12 21:07 (UTC +3) As you can probably tell from the title of the post, today’s tournament didn’t go very well. Yesterday I finished in the Top 2, but today I used two entries and got knocked out both times.

The first one was a coin flip, and I already thought I was going to double up, but that nasty river had other plans — and so did the tens. 😅

I didn’t really want to use a second entry, but eventually I thought, why not, let’s give it another shot. And what happened? One of the very first hands was another coin flip, and once again pocket tens were the ones that beat me. 😂

Definitely not my tournament today, but I still have a few entries left, so I’ll continue tomorrow.

Good luck with your all-ins! 🍀

Latest Comments

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-14 06:11:32

Poker就是這樣,這就是波動性

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-13 20:09:18

That’s poker for you — one day you’re on top, and the next day nothing goes your way. Two coin flips and the tens got you both times. Keep going, bro, your luck will turn around!

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-13 20:07:07

Better luck next time