Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

$1.1 Daily Turbo$150 GTD 2026.09.10 13:15 (UTC+3)

Good afternoon everyone! My first tournament today was the $1.10 Daily Turbo. Once again, I jumped in during the last few minutes. I don’t do that very often, but at the micro stakes, why not? 😄 At this stage there are already a lot more preflop all-ins and less postflop play, which was pretty much the case today.
Almost immediately, I got pocket AA and doubled up, actually almost tripling my stack, so I could already play for the money. Then I got AK offsuit and made an easy call against AJo, and my hand held. After that, I got KK against AQs with no problems, so we kept going. 😄
I was also cooking at the same time, so I was just sitting there watching the Top 10. A little more and we were at the final table. Nothing particularly interesting happened there — I doubled up a couple of times against the chip leader, made a few pay jumps, and eventually finished 4th. So I basically repeated yesterday’s result! 😄
I’m going to play a few more tournaments today. I really enjoy these, and since I mostly play cheap tournaments up to $3, the risks aren’t too big either.
Good luck everyone! 🍀

+3

Latest Comments

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-11 22:22:56

@xzyyl Thank you! 🙏 I really appreciate it! 😊

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 12:28:16

Wow congratulations, 👏👏👏