Today I decided to try my luck again in the Apple Grand Prix (Day 1E2). I started the tournament with a good mindset and tried to play patiently, choosing the right spots to apply pressure.
I managed to win several important pots. One hand that stood out was when I opened with Q♥10♥. The board ran 10♠ 4♥ 5♣ 2♣ 3♣, and my pair of tens was enough to win a big 52.7 BB pot. Pots like this can make a big difference and give you more room to play.
Unfortunately, I couldn't make a deep run this time and finished 124th out of 266. It was a little disappointing to bust, especially since the game immediately offered a re-entry.
Still, another tournament means another experience and more hands to analyze. Sometimes the result isn't what you hoped for, but these tournaments help me understand my game better.
I'll keep trying. The most important thing is to stay patient and continue looking for the right spots. 🐢♠️🔥
Next run, better result! 💪🎯
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~