Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

Busted Right at the Final Table Bubble 💔♠️

Just finished the $1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] $100 GTD on QQPK, and I’m leaving with mixed feelings. The gameplay was super dynamic throughout, but busting out just one spot short of the Final Table was brutal. Ended up in 10th place out of 93 players, taking home $4.01 total ($1.64 rank prize + $2.37 for 6 bounties).

The 30BB format keeps the pressure high — every mistake on the late tables costs your entire stack, and everyone is hunting aggressively for bounties. I was running solid and picking up KOs, but river cards and coolers decided my fate at the final two tables:

Unfortunate SB Call (Q♥ 9♥ vs 10♣ 9♣): UTG shoved 8.02BB, and I called from the Small Blind with suited Q-9. The board ran out 2♣ 5♠ 3♥ K♥ 10♥ — everything looked good until the river delivered a Ten to give my opponent a pair and the 9.64BB pot.

Bustout on the FT Bubble (5♥ 5♣ vs A♠ J♥): Raised to 2BB from the Cutoff (CO) with pocket Fives and ended up all-in against the Big Blind holding A-J. The board dropped A♥ 8♦ 4♦ 9♣ Q♥, hitting the Ace on the flop and sending me out right before the FT.

Despite the painful 10th-place finish, the tournament structure is pure adrenaline. Banked 6 bounties, locked in a small profit, and on to the next one! 🚀

Latest Comments

Slavkaa77
Slavkaa77
2026-09-11 13:45:59

@xzyyl Bro, in a non-knockout tournament I would have folded. In this tournament, I wasn't the biggest stack.

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-09-11 13:06:30

Your run is so good

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 12:14:23

Congrats 🎉🎉, 55 lose to AJ at ft bubble is so heart pain, if it's me then i will fold to his all in with only 55 😂. And the chips you have is more than enough to go in ft