Post Detail
LiteOne
Lv.9

🏆 2nd Place in the $3.3 Strike Rush Hunter!

Really happy with this tournament! I managed to reach the final table and finish 2nd out of 44 players. 🥈🔥

The tournament was fast-paced, especially with the 10BB format, so every decision mattered. I tried to stay aggressive when I had the right spots and avoid unnecessary risks.

One of the key hands came at the final table with A5. I got the chips in and was lucky enough to improve to a full house on the board: 5♠ 5♦ A♠ 10♣ 2♦. This gave me a strong double-up and helped me stay in the fight for the top spots. 💪♠️

In the end, I finished 2nd/44, earning $22.52 + $5.81 Hunter Bounty. Not quite the win, but definitely a result I'm happy with!

Great tournament, good decisions, and a nice final-table experience. Now it's time to chase that 🥇! 🚀

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 09:09:38

Wow congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-11 07:11:47

Wow, 很強呀!恭喜恭喜

seven
seven
2026-09-11 01:48:03

很不错差一点就获得了冠军

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-10 23:19:51

ยินดีด้วยครับ

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-09-10 23:01:06

wow,congratulations

Gold_03457
Gold_03457
2026-09-10 22:50:59

厉害厉害。 恭喜你得到不错的名次

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-09-10 21:36:24

Congrats with second place!

星辰
星辰
2026-09-10 21:15:37

哈哈哈,第二已经强得可怕了。

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-09-10 18:42:00

Wow running hot