Post Detail
GeL
Lv.11

🃏My Last Hand in the Triton ONE Freeroll, KQo vs KTo

Final Ranking: 66✅

This was my last hand before I finished the tournament, and definitely a painful way to go.

I was in the BB with K♣Q♥, while my opponent in the CO had K♠10♦. Preflop, I was ahead with KQ, so I decided to continue against the raise.

The flop came 10♥ 9♣ 3♣. I checked, the CO bet, and I called. The turn was 4♠, and after another bet, I called again.

The river brought 5♥. I checked, my opponent went all-in, and I called. Unfortunately, they had K10 and their pair of tens was enough to win the pot.

It was frustrating because this was my final hand of the tournament, but that's poker. I was ahead preflop, and the board eventually gave my opponent the better pair.

Overall, I enjoyed playing the Triton ONE Daily Freeroll. The tournament was a good experience, especially seeing how different players approached the game and managing my stack as the blinds increased.

Definitely a tough final hand, but I’ll take it as a learning experience and hopefully make a deeper run next time.

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~