Today I decided to test myself again in the $1.1 Bounty Hunter $300 GTD.
Out of 307 players, I managed to finish 155th. Not my deepest run, but I still managed to score 3 knockouts and collect $1.37 in bounty rewards. 💰
This tournament was pretty dynamic. In Bounty Hunter events, there’s always an extra temptation to play a hand for the bounty, but I tried not to forget the main goal — protect my stack and wait for the right spots.
At some point, my tournament run came to an end, and I decided not to make a re-entry. Sometimes it’s better to accept the result, learn from it, and move on. 🐢♠️
155 → 307, 3 KOs, and some more experience in the bank.
GG everyone at the tables! 🔥
Next tournament, another chance for a deep run! 💪
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~