Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

$1.1 Daily Hyper $150 GTD 2026.09.09 16:45(UTC+3)

Hi everyone! Today I jumped into the $1.10 Daily Hyper during the last few minutes. It was my first tournament of the day since I didn’t have time to play earlier, and it turned out to be quite successful.
It all started with a double-up that eventually went to a showdown on the river, where my better kicker helped me win the hand. I gradually built up my stack, but then came an unpleasant hand where I lost preflop with AQs against KQo. At that point, I thought I would probably be heading out soon, but somehow I managed to survive and even make the money.
After that, I picked up a few good hands and made the final table, where I was 9/9. However, I didn’t want to go out right away since I had a big stack and there were quite a few stacks that were more or less equal.
I managed to make it to the final 4, and in the last hand I thought I was finally going to double up and stay in the game. But the river had other plans and completed my opponent’s gutshot.
Still, I’m happy with the result. Good luck everyone!

+4

Latest Comments

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-10 19:07:42

@GeL Thank you! 😊 Yeah, that river in the final four was really painful 😅 But that's Hyper poker — you have to accept the variance and keep going. Very happy with the deep finish! 💪🔥

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-10 19:05:43

@xzyyl Thank you so much! 😊 I really appreciate the support! 💪🔥

GeL
GeL
2026-09-10 11:36:56

Nice run! Making the final table after a late registration and surviving that AQs vs KQo setback shows good patience. Tough river in the final four, but that's Hyper poker variance is brutal. Congrats on the deep finish! :))

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-10 11:22:12

Wow congratulations 🎉🎉🎉, what a good result! 💪💪💪