🔥 Deep run in the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event!
Another interesting tournament on QQPK today. The field reached 672 players, and I managed to make it all the way to 44th place. Not quite the final table, but a solid deep run! 💪♠️
The bounty format made the game especially dynamic. I managed to eliminate 5 players, collecting $1.59 in bounties, plus $3.30 in tournament rewards. Every knockout adds extra motivation to keep pushing! 🤑
There was also a painful hand near the end. I had AK suited and made a flush on the river, but my opponent had 22 and improved to a full house. That pot would have given me a much bigger stack, but that's poker. 😅
Overall, I'm happy with the run. 44/672 and 5 knockouts is a good experience, and the main thing is to keep learning and looking for the next deep run. 🚀
Back to the tables — the next final table is waiting! 🏆🔥
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~